Welcome to our online store!
I.V. Cannula with Injection Port & Wings, Sterile
IV Cannula with Wings and Injection Port
needle (stylet) made of stainless steel with back-cut blade
cannula catheter made of Teflon (FEP), equipped with 4 radiopaque lines
cannula equipped with wings and hand-closed cap of the upper port colour coded according to size
handle that allows you to insert with one hand
valve that prevents blood leakage to outside after inserting the cannula into the vessel
flashback chamber secured with a luer lock cap
available in various sizes from 14 G to 26 G
packaging: 1 pc. – hard blister (PVC + lacquered paper) with a colour print in accordance with the colour identification of the size
I.V. Cannula with Injection Port & Wings, Sterile for sale
- Siliconised, bevelled, back cut ground stainless steel needle for smooth and painless venipuncture. Made of Stainless Steel AISI304, diameter and length according to ISO standard.
NEEDLE HUB :
- All I.V.Cannulae have specially designed needle hub to prevent any de-stabilisation and bending of the needle during venipuncture. Specially curved thumb guard for proper grip during insertion.
NEEDLE COVER :
- Protects the needle and catheter from contamination. Prevents accidental damage to the needle and catheter.
- PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene) / FEP catheter is dual tapered, bevelled tip & siliconized which offers high resistance to kinking. Minimum resistance during insertion due to its lowest coefficient of friction & improved tip design. High chemical resistance and excellent bio compatibility. Thin walled catheter allows maximum flow rate for a specific gauge of Cannula. Optimum trim distance. Choice between stripped radiopaque and transparent catheter.
FLASH BACK CHAMBER :
- Flash back chamber allows monitoring of instantaneous flash of blood after venipuncture confirming correct catheter placement. Specially designed to prevent any spillage of blood.
WINGS (DS101 & DS105) :
- Angled wings offer easy fixation and prevent slipping & rolling of cannula over the patients body.
INJECTION PORT (DS101 ONLY) :
- Provided with injection site. Which has one way retreating valve (silicon tube) to facilitate extra medication and to prevent back flow. The Injection valve is provided with specially designed cap incorporating a recessed plug with a protective skirt to effectively prevent contamination when the valve is not in use. It offers safe and convenient method of atraumatic administration of medicines. Colour coded to identify the gauge of the needle.
The product is sterile and individually packed in rigid blister sealed with peel-open type medical grade paper. (Tyvek packing available upon request). Disposable, Sterile, non-toxic and Non-Pyrogenic. Each I.V. Cannula is provided with a threaded stopper.
DS101S Features :
- Needle sharp tip is enclosed inside a plastic cage after pulling out.
- The plastic cage is designed as such that once needle sharp tip in fully enclosed inside it can not come out of the cage hence prevent Healthcare professionals from the risk of accident due to needle stick injury of injection.
- The size of Safety I.V. Cannula is similar to conventional I.V. Cannula and the technique of cannulation is similar to cannulation technic of conventional I.V. Cannula
|Conventional IV Cannula||Safety IV Cannula||I.V. CANNULAE|
|Code||Code||Size||Colour||I.D. in mm.||O.D. in mm.||Length in mm.||Water Flow in ml./min.|